Elsewhere this week on interiordesign.net you can find me talking about the 20 best in show new products at Maison & Objet and the emerging trends. I was particularly taken with the Tired Man armchair shown in navy and the kudus brass bowl by Lassen (top picture). The Unico Vase by Kähler Design stopped me in my tracks which is no mean feat when you’re stomping through 8 halls of furniture and home accessories.
More of my trade show reports are here. If you’d like to know how I can create content for your brand or business my writing portfolio here.
Images from top of post:
- by Lassen Tired Man Chair in two new colourways
- Kähler Design Unico Vase in Ocher
- GUBI Moon dining table
- Harto Anatole & Eugenie table
- VIFA helsinki in misty blue Kvadrat fabric
- The Palette table by Jaime Hayon for &tradition
- Verreum IRIS Carafe and tumbler by Dutch designers Stefan Scholten
and Carole Baijings