I was only just mentioning to a colleague that I hadn’t visited Heals in a
while when lo and behold I get a press release that inspires me to plan a visit.
The new lighting and rugs have really taken my fancy.
Some glorious items and some previously only available to the interior/architect
- Gandia Blasco Materia Grey and Yellow Rug – doesn’t it look like a constellation chart?
- Heal’s Concrete Pendant Lights – What’s not to love
about concrete and silicone? A contemporary take
on industrial materials
- Verner Panton Round Rug Light Grey and Dark Grey – has a
wonderful art deco feel
- Rothschild & Bickers Retro Pendant Light –handblown
in the UK. I have always had a soft spot for the
smoked glass shade and copper version
- Dyke & Dean Fat Tube E27 Filament Light Bulbs – these
create a beautiful light with the decorative filament
- Gandia Blasco Mosaiek Grey Hand Tufted Rug with a mosaic style patterned rug
Find the rugs here and the lighting here. I
personally want the lovely modern geometric rug in colourful as it
would work wonders in my bedroom.
are also relaunching their fabric range. The fabrics have been designed by renowned
individuals such as Zandra Rhodes and the full range launches later this month
with fabric availble by the metre. There will also be a range of products such
as sofas and bed linen using the fabric prints called Heal’s 1810 collection. I
look forward to seeing these in person.
Perfect Picks, I really like modern area rugs.