Another week nearly over and the weekend is nearly here. I’m off to visit my in-laws and meet their brand new puppy. Isn’t she the cutest? I hope Milo will be a good boy and take her under his wing, so to speak.
I think at the very least we need to bring a “welcome” gift to the new puppy and I think the below Sleep dog bed from Cloud 7 is fantastic. Not only is it made from organic cotton but it will fit in with any décor (also the people behind the company Petra and her other half are really very nice and love their dogs!). The rest? Well that’s just because really…. Who wouldn’t want to sit on that yellow sofa, under a blanket, having tea and cake off that set of crockery?
1) Grasshoppa floor light from Gubi
2) Cokethorpe sofa in Sanderson Taormina gold from Wesley Barrell
3) Johnstons Lambswool Stripe Blanket from achica
4) Sleepy dog bed by Cloud 7
5) Natural tree stump side table from West Elm
6) Wickford sandpiper and sea cliff collections from Kate Spade