I am continually amazed at the time spent by talented people sharing their passions with the world – superb photographers, wonderful writers, people with wonderful graphical/colour balance and those with a nose for an interesting story. Bloggers who know how to get me excited and/or interested in their subject. Completely in awe of so many out there, so I thought I’d share with you some of my recent favourite blogs that I am following. So grab a cup of tea/coffee/mulled wine and have a mooch through these 6 gems.
1) I have been following the wonderfully talented Will at Bright Bazaar for many years but his series “10 things I learned and loved this weekend” is an absolute favourite. I have to tune in to see what he’s been up to every week. I know it’s sad to live life vicariously…. But he has too much fun.
2) I met Annabel at a bloggers press day earlier this year and we instantly hit it off. Her blog Insideology has insights into products, interior design and her new obsession photography. A recent BYW student (like me and Igor below) and also an interior designer in training.
3) The ever-lovely Igor at Happy Interior blog is a great person to chat to on twitter. His lovely smiley blog always has something to make me go “ahhh” – especially the wonderful interiors he finds. Always put together in the most thoughtful way, his posts are a visual treat. He’s a well travelled bunny too and his “from place to space” series show’s his globe trotting style.
4) Marianne at Nordic Bliss is definitely worth stopping by. Boy is this a stylish blog, it makes my knees go weak and I want to live in most of the places shown. It also fulfils my need/desire for all things Nordic/Scandi etc. Can you tell I’m on Stockholm count down?
5) Now I’m not a huge follower of wedding blogs but one I do like to dip in and out of is Ciara at Style Serendipity. It’s full of gorgeous styling and fantastic pictures, if you have a big day to plan then this blog should be on your list.
6) The fresh exchange is a relatively new find of mine. Megan has just blogged about a trip to Austin that just makes me want to go! Her pics are fantastic and collaged in an enticing way. Her series Megan fancies always has products I want on it too… shame some don’t ship to the UK.