Part “wish” list
Part “lust” list
Part “things I have seen/found” list
In essence an edit; a short-list.
In honour of Halloween I hope you like this gothic inspired edit as much as I do. The items are as follows;
- Momento Mori Panels circa 1780 from Peter Petrou.com
- Standing Lamp with 3 Arms by Serge Mouille via Gueridon on 1st dibs
- A pair of dark grey velvet 1950’s Italian chairs from Gordon Watson
- Lepidoptera Crudus 8″ Cake Plate by The New English
- Lepidoptera Putulanus 8″ Cake Plate by The New English
- Lepidoptera Vix 8″ Cake Plate by The New English
- Desert Table in high gloss lacquer with bronze glass by Baltazar Maison-à-Porter
- Hummingbird design by Alexander McQueen from The Rug Company
- Cire Trudon Ernesto Scented Candle
Click here to see September’s List
Oh WOW I love it and I want that Chair!
That chair is fantastic – I've seen it in person at the Gordon Watson shop. Gorgeous.