Last September I spent a fantastic long weekend at the Good Life Experience which was so filled with music, food and a whole heap of fun things to discover and do. The countdown is in earnest to this years Goodlife Experience and I have 2 adult tickets and 1 child camping tickets to giveaway.
Last year the three of us (and the dog!) got super excited as the weekend approached and when we actually got there it was better than we imagines. My three year old was over the moon with the vintage fairground, the children’s cafe (run only by children) and sleeping in a tent in a field. I also discovered he was rather partial to a bit of Cuban music, the wonderful Revolucionarios Cubanos.
There are workshops on everything from fire-building to whittling, camp fire cooking to foraging. My husband signed up to a whittling workshop and several hours later appeared with a beautiful handcrafted spoon – said spoon has since been on a 6 month tandem bike adventure in South America with our friends (see here). Between the great talks and the great music, including the Saturday night headliners Public Service Broadcasting, there was just so much to do and participate in but at a rather leisurely pace.
I’m sad to say we can’t make it back this year due to work commitments but I highly recommend this lovely festival- perfect for families and a lovely way to extend your Summer vibes. So I have a wonderful competition to win 2 adult tickets and 1 child (under 11) camping tickets. The Goodlife Experience is held at the Hawarden Estate in Flintshire on 16-18 September. Did I mention that they welcome dogs?
To win tickets to the The Good Life Experience – including all the fun stuff above and more – all you have to do is leave a comment on the blog, telling me what your camping essentials are. You can also enter the competition on Instagram with a comment and follow. Simple, right!?
The competition ends at midnight on Friday 9th September. The winner will be announced both on the blog and instagram. Good luck!
- The prize is 2 x adult and 1x child (under 11) tickets plus camping pitch for The Good Life Experience.
- I also have a ticket for a campervan/caravan parking if needed
- The festival is on the 18th – 19th – 20th of September 2015 Hawarden Estate in Flintshire just inside North Wales. For further details about The Good Life Experience, and all the great stuff that is happening, have a look at their site
- The competition is open from today until Friday the 9h of September 2016 at 11.59pm
- Please don’t forget to leave your instagram details at the end of your comment
- Tickets will be posted by next day recorded delivery.
Please Note - This is NOT a sponsored or paid post.
All images by Mary Middleton apart from image 3 by NenadObradovic