It’s so very nearly the weekend! I hope you've had time in the last few weeks to enjoy all this lovely sunshine. As for me, I’ve been enjoying plenty of short stints outdoors (only so long a 10 month old can cope in the warm weather) it's been super gorgeous and Milo loves it. I’ve also got my research hat on, now that schools out for summer and I’m no longer teaching. Hopefully some exciting stuff to share with you in the future. I’ve also been getting back up to speed with my blog reading.
So here are a few good links worth a view in my opinion:
▪ Get your blog skills sharpened with ten things I learnt about writing a column
▪ Would you buy your home if you viewed it today? Some great tips for home staging
▪ Do you want some industrial styling in your life? At long last the wait is over
▪ Who knew that the real way of doing things was simply. We all need to know about bricks
▪ I’ve always wanted a cabin or hideout in the woods
▪ A lovely tribute to David Collins here
▪ Congrats to Igor on his big news over a Happy Interior Blog
▪ A screening room and a pool? No problem from designer Staffan Tollgard
▪ It’s my kind of wardrobe – yes its Japanese and I haven’t a clue what it says but I like it!
▪ And finally my favourite foodie pinner the always delicious Izabel at Citron Beurre .
Enjoy the weekend and see you next week.